Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blake Fielder-Civil's Big Amy plan




Amy Winehouse's husband is planning to appear on her favourite TV show to win her back.

Blake Fielder-Civil - who has been in rehab since leaving prison last month - reportedly thinks starring on reality series 'Celebrity Big Brother' would be the perfect way to prove his love for the troubled singer and show he has quit drugs.

A source said: "Blake has told me he's been asked about doing 'Celebrity Big Brother'. Amy is a big fan of reality TV and Blake knows she will be watching it.

"He thinks it is the perfect chance for him to show Amy he is off drugs and loves her to bits."

Earlier this week, Blake - who admits he is responsible for Amy's drug addiction - revealed he was willing to cut contact with his wife to help her beat her substance abuse.

He said: "I dragged Amy into it and without me there is no doubt that she would never have gone down that road. I ruined something beautiful.

"Now I have to let her go to save her life. I am not abandoning her. I am doing this out of love.

"For her recovery I have to leave her alone. I will do anything for her - and that includes walking away."Other names rumoured to be starring on 'Celebrity Big Brother' include singer Whitney Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown, astrologer Russell Grant, comedian Mark Lamarr and ex-'The Word' presenter Terry Christian.

Source

No comments: