Monday, October 6, 2008

Gemma Atkinson 2009 Calendar Sneek Peek

Gemma Atkinson Bikini-1

Super sexy Gemma Atkinson has finished up shooting her 2009 calendar and of her many others, this is supposed to be the hottest one yet for the 23 year old model/television personality.

She recently told the Daily Star:

“I had great fun shooting my 2009 calendar and I hope my fans like it as much as I do.

“I got to go to some fantastic locations and had a really good time.

“I’ve got lots of projects coming up for 2009, so shooting this has really put me in the mood for next year!”

The photos below were shot at a beach in the Caribbean. An onlooker said of that particular shoot:

“She looked absolutely fantastic. She did six costume changes and each bikini was even saucier than the last.”

dailystab

No comments: