Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quote Of The Day

dita-von-teese-wonderbra.jpg

“I realized quickly that I really prefer men.”

”That was an experimental stage in my early twenties. I just know that I really love men and the way I feel with a man.”

~ Dita Von Teese

Dita recently launched her new ‘Wonderbra By Dita Von Teese’ collection at Covent Garden Piazza in London. he gave some tips on buy under garments saying:

“When buying underwear it should make your body look better. Simple. Don’t be seduced by something that looks pretty on the hanger but doesn’t fit and lift you in the right places. If it’s not enhancing your shape, it’s useless”

She added that you shouldn’t be afraid of color”

I think a flash of bright silk under everyday clothes looks fabulous. If you need a neutral option for light-colored clothes, try shell pink or icy blue instead of the usual white or ivory. And you can never go wrong with black lace - it’s something every woman should have in her drawer”

photo: WENN dailystab

ONTD

No comments: