Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can You Imagine Getting ‘The Sex Talk’ From The Osbourne’s?

kelly_osbourne_wig.jpg

Kelly Osbourne, 23, says she was given all her sex education lessons while on tour with her rocker father Ozzy Osbourne’s band Black Sabbath mainly because organizers were always handing out free condoms to everyone backstage.

Kelly admits that the rock and roll lifestyle she witnessed forced her mom Sharon Osbourne, to tell her the facts of life at a young age.

She tells British magazine New!:

”I was on tour with my dad and at every single one of his shows, they hand out free condoms. I was about seven or eight and I picked up a packet and was like, ‘Mom, what’s this?’

“She had to explain to me what they were. It was something my parents have never been shy about. They always told us what they think and that we should protect ourselves.”

Probably scarred from everything she was around growing up she also added that she gets checked for sexually-transmitted diseases four times a year:

“I’m not the kind of person who talks about my sex life, but I’m not afraid to talk about contraception. I go three, maybe four times a year to get tested and most of the time I don’t even need to. I just go for peace of mind.”

photo: WENN dailystab

No comments: