Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quote Of The Day

rumer-willis-tribeca.jpg

“I think when people meet me they’re shocked. Because the idea of celebrity children is that they’re trust-fund babies that don’t have any desire to work ,and they’re just going to ride their parents’ train. And in some cases that stereotype has proved right. I would hope that after people meet me, they would give me the benefit of the doubt. They’re kind of like, ‘Wow, you’re really much more chill and down-to-earth than I thought you would be.’”

~ Rumer Willis on how she doesn’t live off of her mom and dad Bruce Willis and Demi Moore

Pictures are of Rumer on Friday at the Tribeca Film Festival for the world premiere of ‘From Within’ at AMC 19th Broadway theatre in New York.

Rumer Willis Tribeca-1 Rumer Willis Tribeca-2 Rumer Willis Tribeca-3

WENN dailystab.com

No comments: